2009. június 18., csütörtök

Negyvennyolcadik nap, A nyomtatott lapok halála Angliában is közeleg?

Az alábbi levelet kaptam a mai nap folyamán:

This is a mailout to everyone who has sent me an email in the past few months, so apologies if it is not relevant to you.

Many of you will know that Personal Computer World is ceasing publication due to a flight of advertising to the web. I want to thank everyone who has helped me over the years.

I am not sure exactly what direction to take now but I shall be doing some freelancing, so please contact me or include me in mailouts if you have something I might be interesting in. My working address is the one on this email:

xyz@googlemail.com.

Again, thanks for all the support.

Clive Akass
Associate Editor (News)

Personal Computer World magazine


Azaz röviden összefoglalva, a lap megszűnik, mert túl sok hirdető vándorolt át a netes kiadványokhoz...Túl sok barátom és ismerősöm van mindkét oldalon ahhoz, hogy kommentáljam ezt a hírt, mindenesetre azt hiszem érdemes lenne alaposabban is utánanéznem annak, hogy a 2009-es év mit hozott a többi lapnak itt Angliában.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése